Protect Your College Kids

Young California adults need a durable power of attorney, health care directive and HIPAA.

trust administration

Portability - How to Eliminate Estate Tax

Filing estate tax return and electing portability when first spouse dies could eliminate future estate tax if the gift and estate tax exemption drops.

estate planning

Living Trust or Will?

If you own a home in California, you'll need a living trust to avoid probate.

estate planning

Be Careful if You Refinance

Keep title of your home in your revocable living trust after you refinance